Note: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
North River Ranch Community Development District (“District”) is an independent special district, created pursuant to and existing under the provisions of Chapter 190, Florida Statutes, and established by the Manatee County Board of County Commissioners approval of Ordinance No. 18-08 on April 5, 2018. The District includes within its boundaries approximately 1,295.51 acres of land located in Manatee County.
District Infrastructure and Property
The District has not yet raised funding to install its planned public infrastructure improvements nor does it own any real property.
District Annual Budgets
The District annually approves an operations and maintenance (“O&M”) budget, which outlines the expected general revenues and expenses for the District. There is no annual debt service budget since the District has yet to issue any indebtedness.
District Annual Non-Ad Valorem Assessments
The District is currently being funded by the Developer.
Florida Law requires that the District publish an annual meeting schedule for the fiscal year one time in a newspaper of general circulation in Polk County. The Board may decide to cancel or reschedule any of its meetings, or add meetings or workshops as items of business dictate. These new meetings will be advertised in the newspaper at least seven (7) days in advance, and agendas are available on the website a week prior to the meeting.
PFM Group Consulting LLC.
- Attend, record and conduct all regularly scheduled Board of Supervisors Meetings including landowners meetings.
- Presentation of District’s annual budget in accordance with Chapter 190, Florida Statutes.
- Ensure District is in compliance with administrative and financial reporting for Community Development Districts.
- Correspond and communicate with Board of Supervisors and Staff to respond to the various needs of the District and Community.
- Prepare agendas for circulation to the Board of Supervisors.
- Prepare annual budget, annual audit, monthly disbursements.
- Review annual insurance policy to ensure District maintains proper insurance coverage.
For information regarding this District, please contact the District Manager:
The Board adopts the budget each year in accordance with a process outlined in the Florida Statutes. Each Fiscal Year runs from October 1 to September 30. The Board will first approve a proposed budget in the spring and will provide it to the City of Sarasota and Manatee County at least 60 days before the budget hearing, at which time the Board will adopt the final budget and levy the resulting non-ad valorem assessments.
- Fiscal Year 2021 Adopted O&M Budget
- Fiscal Year 2021 Proposed Budget
- Fiscal Year 2020 Adopted O&M Budget
- Fiscal Year 2020 Proposed O&M Budget
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted Revised Budget
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted OM Budget
- Fiscal Year 2019 Proposed OM Budget
- Fiscal Year 2018 Adopted OM Budget
- Fiscal Year 2018 Proposed OM Budget
Fiscal Year 2020 Meeting Agendas
Fiscal Year 2019 Meeting Agendas
- 2-13-19 Cancelled
- 3-13-19 Cancelled
- 4-10-19 Cancelled
- 6-12-19 Cancelled
Fiscal Year 2018 Meeting Agendas
NORTH RIVER RANCH CDD
12051 Corporate Blvd
Orlando, FL 32817
District Manager- Vivian Carvalho- Carvalhov@pfm.com
District Records Custodian:
PFM Consulting Group, LLC
12051 Corporate Blvd
Orlando, FL 32817
Florida Public Records Notice: Emails to and from Community Development District’s are public record according to Section 119 Florida Statutes. For more information, please see http://www.myflsunshine.com/.
Send Us a Message
Fill out the contact form below to contact your community leaders. Report a problem in the community, ask a question, or share your opinions on area issues.